Quality Assurance Engineer (Open Pipeline)
|Location:||Vancouver, BC (Canada)|
|Benefits:||Full comprehensive benefits covered by PayPros|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Software Quality Assurance Engineer, is responsible for analyzing requirements, and developing and executing test plans in a fast-paced environment. This person will be involved in all aspects of quality assurance during the product lifecycle including documenting and communicating issues found during the course of testing, working with the Product Development team to resolve issues|
What We Offer Our Employees:
• The Opportunity to Work with a Great Team!
• The Chance to have an Impact and Make a Difference.
• Full Benefits Packages – Medical, Dental and Vision
• RSP Matching and Charity Gift Matching Programs
• Paid Time Off Accrual Starting Day One
|Duties:||• Create and execute test plans for a complex multi-tiered software payment solution.|
• Analyze requirements and participate in the requirement review process
• Enforce quality standards and procedures throughout the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
• Create and execute automated and manual functional test cases.
• Designs and implements automation test work flows
• Design and develop solutions to aid in the QA process.
• Additional duties may be assigned as required.
|Qualifications:||Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:|
• Solid knowledge of Linux/UNIX and Windows systems.
• Experience with Agile and Waterfall SDLC methodologies.
• Programming experience with C, C++, VB, .NET, Java, with a proficiency coding in one.
• Strong working knowledge of Oracle database, SQL, XML, Tomcat, web applications.
• Experience with automated test tools (QTP, Selenium).
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, written and verbal.
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills while working in a rapid software development process.
• Excellent attention to details.
Credentials and Experience:
• Requires a bachelor\'s degree and 3-6 years of experience in software quality assurance
• Payment Processing Industry experience a plus
• Travel as required by position.
• Possess a valid passport with ability to travel between USA/Canada.
May require prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.