Quality Assurance Engineer III
|Location:||Vancouver, BC (Canada)|
|Benefits:||Please Note: NO relocation benefit available.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Software Quality Assurance Engineer III is responsible for all aspects of ensuring product quality throughout the product lifecycle including documenting and communicating issues found during the course of testing, working with the Product Development team to resolve issues. Specific responsibilities include analyzing requirements, and developing and executing test plans in a fast-paced environment. |
The Software Quality Assurance Engineer III may mentor, lead or direct the work of others based on experience.
What We Offer Our Employees:
• The Opportunity to Work with a Great Team!
• The Chance to have an Impact and Make a Difference.
• Flexible Full Benefits Packages – Medical, Dental and Vision
• RSP Matching and Charity Gift Matching Programs
• Employee Stock Purchase Program and Retirement Pension Plan available through Global Payments
|Duties:||• Design, execute and analyze test plans for a complex multi-tiered software payment solution. |
• Analyze technical documentation and participate in the review process
• Create and execute functional and load test cases, manual and automated
• Investigate, record and manage issues in a defect management system
• Mentor quality assurance engineers
• Enforce quality standards and procedures throughout the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
• Contribute to PayPros quality initiatives that span multiple teams.
• Design and lead technical efforts to streamline testing
• Assist with project management and coordination for major tasks.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Additional duties may be assigned as required.
|Qualifications:||Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:|
• Solid knowledge of Linux/UNIX and Windows systems.
• Experience with Agile and Waterfall SDLC methodologies.
• Experience with automated test tools (QTP, Selenium).
• Programming experience with C, C++, VB, .NET, or Java.
• Strong knowledge of Oracle database, SQL, XML, Tomcat, web applications.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, written and verbal.
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills while working in a rapid software development process.
• Payment Industry knowledge
• Excellent attention to details.
Credentials and Experience:
• Requires a bachelor's degree and 7+ years of experience in software quality assurance
• Payment Processing Industry experience a plus
• Travel as required by position.
• Be legally eligible for employment in Canada
• Possess a valid passport with ability to travel between USA/Canada.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.