Technical Support Specialist I (Open Pipeline)
|Benefits:||Full Benefits Package Paid by PayPros|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Technical Support Specialist I will perform remote support of payment industry partners and clients in a call center environment. This is an entry level support position.|
What We Offer Our Employees:
• The Opportunity to Work with a Great Team!
• The Chance to have an Impact and Make a Difference.
• Full Benefits Packages – Medical, Dental and Vision
• 401k Matching and Charity Gift Matching Programs
• Paid Time Off – Starting Day One
|Duties:||Duties and Responsibilities: |
• Software installation, configuration and training on POS functionality
• Manage incoming support inquiries via phone, email, and web
• Troubleshoot POS, software, payment gateway and various other credit card processing applications.
• Troubleshoot payment industry hardware including pin pads, card readers and countertop terminals
• Troubleshoot payment industry methods of payment including credit card, check, gift, loyalty and Private Label
• Escalate matters as appropriate
• Process equipment supply orders as necessary and insure all orders are deployed accurately and in a timely manner
• Assist in improving procedures and efficiency
• Work efficiently and professionally with other departments and vendors
• Strive to promote PayPros products and services while giving unprecedented levels of customer service.
• Maintain a clean working environment.
• Complete special projects and additional duties as assigned
This position requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Additionally, this position requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a telephone, computer and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports.
• Flexible work schedule (Weekends Required)
• Travel as required by position.
• This position may require proof of a valid drivers license and insurance
|Qualifications:||Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (Competencies):|
• Applies necessary job knowledge, product knowledge, and functional/technical skills.
• Understands the need for escalation based upon complexity of the issue
• Keeps knowledge and skills up to date, including learning several software solutions and various operating systems
• Good understanding of Windows operating systems, XP and later
• Good understanding of troubleshooting web-based browser applications
• Able to relay technical and industry specific information into layman's terms for end users
• Committed to customer satisfaction
• Ability to provide excellent customer service in a faced paced environment
• Ensures commitments to customer are met
• Excellent verbal communication skills, is professional and courteous.
• Ability to multi-task and deal with clients with varying technical aptitude
• Manages workload effectively
• Effectively uses problem solving, time management and organization skills
• Ability to apply creativity to solve issues
• Generates new ideas for continuous improvement
• Champions and adapts to change
• Works independently
• Accepts accountability
• Stays focused under pressure
• Meets attendance/punctuality expectations
Credentials and Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Two years of related technical experience in a call center environment
• One year of payment industry merchant support experience a plus
• A+ or MCDST certified a plus
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.