Partner Growth Manager
|Benefits:||Full Medical, Dental and Vision paid by PayPros|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Partner Growth Manager is the primary point of contact for our Client Partners and is responsible for managing the entire process of working with our partners to maximize merchant referrals.|
The Partner Growth Manager position requires both account management and product management experience in a technology marketplace. Responsibilities include handling a full range of strategic sales partnership activities including recognition of product strategy and packaging, sales training, and managing marketing campaigns.
What We Offer Our Employees:
• The Opportunity to Work with a Great Team!
• The Chance to have an Impact and Make a Difference.
• Full Benefits Packages – Medical, Dental and Vision
• 401k Matching and Charity Gift Matching Programs
• Paid Time Off – Starting Day One
|Duties:||Duties and Responsibilities: |
• Strategically develop and manage key partner relationships.
• Work with Client Partners to define the Partner-PayPros payment processing package which includes the software and hardware components, pricing, packaging and promotion.
• Develop and lead internal and external sales training to maximize the potential of partners.
• Build marketing strategies and campaigns to drive new merchant referrals.
• Coordinate selling activities with partners to maximize merchant account lead referrals.
• Continually educate the partners on new features and other company products and services.
May require prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports.
|Qualifications:||Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: |
• A history of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
• Proven ability to gain client consensus and advocate internal or external changes necessary to accomplish sales objectives.
• An in-depth understanding of the product management life-cycle.
• Presentation and training skills for a sales audience in a technology sector.
Credentials and Experience:
• At least six years of experience in account management, business development, or product management.
• Demonstrated experience working effectively with senior-level executives within client organizations.
• Experience in Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office and payments industry a plus.
• Travel as required by position
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.